Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Im so tired .. Sometimes it's not the pain that makes you suffer, it's your own negative thought that makes things seem worst and when I had finally stop fighting, stop trying but still I dont know why I am still crying. I told you I love you & no i wasn't lying. Please dont text me again because whenever am expecting a text from you it just turns into disappointments! I try really hard not to cry over you because every tear is just another reminder that I don't know how to get over you and i guess this temporary thing is going to be over. I dont want to live the same misery again when those occasional nights when i break down & cry because everything's changed & there's nothing i know i can do. Dont come back, I've being enough hurting those people who actually loved / cared for me, sorry. I rather not have any, anymore.

No comments: