Monday, February 6, 2012

Before I met you, I wondered why all the lyrics in love songs were so exaggerated.  Before I fell in love with you, I thought romance novels were silly ... why would a person cry for another person for hours / day and how could a person wait for his or her lover for years? Silliness. Before we became a couple, I did not know I could love you so deeply that became an obsession and I sacrifice so much. There is when I started to change ... Why must I play the role of a strong girl in front of parents, a outgoing friend in front of my friends and I keep on telling everyone around me that Im fine, by putting on those multiple masks for different people. Stupidity right or Im not good enough ? Oh wait, no more saying Im not good enough because I know Im amazing (Y) LOL . havent been paying much attention to this space anymore and I do not even have the time nor energy to sit down and use the laptop.( Preparing For N's) so i don't even come online often anymore. 
I think I need to party this week since i missed it due to baobao's chalet, happy 21th to him!!!. Supafly or Rebel ? By the way .. I suppose to meet Brandon this coming friday OH since zixing is celebrating his birthday @ lookers and my weekend slots is totally full ~~~ I mean .. yeah . Everyone is busying planning for Valentine's yet Im looking forward for my night party. Evil ? . I really miss those blast and those mild hangover! Hahs. Bye ! BATH TIME .

No comments: