Tuesday, May 29, 2012

17th Birthday


Hello! It's me. Anyone miss me?
If you didn't know about it yet, I'm offically 17 * 5 days ago *
I didn't manage to make my birthday a big one but I must say I've enjoy my time w my babe & ts.
Thou my babe & me have been like ... 5 yrs friendship but we rarely hang out on solos.  I don't know why maybe we like big group ? LOL.  so, yeah we've steamboat for dinner :) 

Look whose the birthday girl over there. LOL ! ignore my face . I didn't manage to eat a lot of foods but i swear the tom yam soup wasn't good that day and mickey was so busy grilling her pork meat. Justin and chengwai suppose to join us in awhile but i guess plan ruined or smthing ? idk. 

Cake that night was awesome. For now i'd just let you know, we freaking sat down at iluma rooftop for the cake cutting LOL. It's nothing like usual or normal type .. you know what i meant. I like the mango cream & there's some magic balls that will burst with some cheery ? strawberry ? idk what's that but i swear that taste SUPER SOUR . LOL  but still i just can't get enough of the yumyum cream HAHS. we got each of us one :)
I got myself 3 celebration, my friends & family side.


And bella the other night w brian & co and vic's friends came over and to my surprise she came down to meet justin's group and she know my bro. I got drunk and all the ladies were so high!
soon later, another group of my friends came and bottles seem to be like free and everyone was dare to blow 20 sec after table to table. 
And next day suppose to join my friends to hollywood then v4 but i got super bad hangover so i gave a skip.


 shall end my post with my pic here . bye guys 

No comments: