Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy 23rd' SINGLE ! 

Dear Diary, 

Oh, where do I begin? A month passed being on my own . My single life finally started ! Once again, I'm back again with the 23rd' post but this time is my single post. Being in love is the most sweetest thing in the whole world. Love takes you to your dreamland. Everything is so wonderful. But, Alas! Love is not so rosy when you are breaking up with your sweetheart. BUT anyway we both know it and been avoiding this moment but the time has come. You know what I mean. We need to break up. This has been coming on for a long time, We just don't communicate like we used to. HECK, anyway doesn't matter since I decided to end it shitty. So let's skip the blame. Being single may not always be a bad thing i guess? Break-ups hurt us all, but at some level, you might even be relieved for getting away from a manipulative relationship :) Being single has its advantages & disadvantages. It is up to the person to be content with the choices one has made. Whether you sad, happy, lonely... even my ex and me doesn't talk anymore ( No longer friend )  it really doesn't affect me much i think ?   Life is too short to cry. So, I can only rely on myself, not somebody else because we are born alone and we are going to die alone so I guess this is just human nature? After getting sick of the same situation and people changed. Ohyeah, life is getting good and going to meet Terence perri tomorrow for job interview! Can't wait to save up for overseas trip during december and I finally gotta a new camera. LIKE FINALLY, photo will be more after 28th' USS halloween with loves and I really craving for dresses :( many many nice dresses please ! I NEED SHOPPING. Keep track of me @s_aymorelies. BYE

No comments: