Sunday, December 11, 2011



Hi ! Christmas is coming up and this is the time of year when we get invited to loads of parties and everyone will look their best and oh well .. not forgetting about PRESENTS ! It' been like 10 years since I last receive tons of presents ... I gotta a BLV perfume from Jianting, yeah the only present and the most memorable one :)
and I actually accidentally broke it when it left like almost half of the bottle and I got a deep cut on my fingers when Im trying stop it from falling TWICE ! ): argh . And this year I really wish to have a nikon coolpix camera .. P500 , P7100 , p100 woah ~ more on the craving list . LOL .



Celebrate Grandpa's birthday and took so many pic with all my cousin.. food was average and the house party celebration was hell crazy ! Too many to go . Red wine and Martell . (Y) Headed down to PH after dinner and the house vodka was awesome (: not forgetting the waterfall taste . hmmm like some hot chocolate fondue and yes ... tequila shot. Dancefloor was super pack so spent most of the time on the 2nd lvl bar :O




BB came and soon I gotta my hangover afterall ! hahs. Just couldn't stop staring @ his adorable face because i ... soooooo muchie him . smurf !  (:

No comments: