Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Dear Diary,
I've been watching everything that keeps me together falls apart.  
After going through so many relationships, I finally understood the definition of love. It is not merely about two people together. It about an inexplicable feeling that grows in each one of them & I really cant explain what I really feel so I'll use the to describe by the word " uncontrollable ". I had given up the fight between me and him and I cant find any destination and I just couldn't work toward it... As memories, as time goes by, become stories Since I cant savour our relationship then I'll learn to live in my world.. Truth enough I'm without you & what is most painful is when everything I see reminds me of you and every memory is painful because you no longer there & I been trying very hard not to remember .. Soon ~~ I smiled. Did I ? Doesn't matter already (:
I'll remember we were once the happiest couple together . Goodbye (:
I has to make a choice. Either to abandon him and live happily ever after with another boy, or to stay with him and live in despair ever after. I guess our love is till the end of time ? No, actually is till the end of my patience... I'm going to avoid him, who will only want one thing: to sting where it hurts and avoid nervous breakdowns and wont let him affect my emotionally again.

No comments: