Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fifteen Months of knowing you



Dear Diary,
I've been known to be short of words and you know this quite well right ? .
But as I'm typing this, I struggled with trying to " summarize" everything that I wanted or trying to say . You see~ When we first started going out, my friends & family even noticed me and would say, " You're smiling a lot, you must have had a good day." And, I'd blush & changed the topic .
Nothing much has changed because I still do all of this :) You know ... I always flipped open my lappy, went to facebook & checked his status for a good half an hour or even a day ( even I'm not in his friendlist ) sometimes I get mad, sad, angry, happy, amused, funny, sarcastic . All kind of emotions ! But then, what were you expecting ? Im a girl and I needs to feel appreciated to be happy.
No one else would understand our relationship, and no one else in this world would understand me the way you do , the things you did for me that far beyond expression that feeling inside me can't even explain. The only things I can say is no matter how long you has been gone, when you're back, nothing's changed. I still loved you.

No comments: