Sunday, March 18, 2012

Keppel Bay

Hey guys
Term 2 , which mean holiday is over . Been really boring as usual & long since I did a detailed post anyway.
Meetup with bb for breakfast / lunch. Food was okay but ambience was good.
The best moment wasn't about the food and stuff is the moment when I'm together with him..
You've no idea how much I adore him, He never failed to make me laugh but at some point he's stubborn ! VERY.


Home around 5 in the evening, so then he called and complain about having stomachache and he said he miss me ! so sweet right ? hahs. It's been so long since I heard this from him .. I mean on the phone because we don't text / talk much often as he sleep during day and wake up during late night. so, the only time we have for each other is like weekend. Bet he's in a deep sleep so it time for my dinner :) bye guys

No comments: