Friday, March 30, 2012

Naive

So much things been happening recently and so many images running thu my mind when I was bathing.
You see, It's easy to make promises but it really hard not to break it and whenever something happened all you think is about protecting yourself and avoiding instead of figuring out what the cause of all this problem.
All I can say, No one's perfect . Human are selfish including me. When in relationship, if someone truly loves you, they wouldn't constantly make you feel like your fighting for their attention but things might not turn out like what you expected. They eventually get tired and pushing away the one the used to care all because they get hurts once and they've learned and slowly they can't decide to keep or to let go. Therefore, how can we trust when too many people did us wrong? remember everyone of us got feeling too. For me, I realizes that with each tear, I only get stronger. No matter how rough the going gets but I've to be patient and wait which it's really hard for me. I can be scared to be affectionate at times. Trust me, I do. I got my imperfection side, Im stubborn & can be emotionally cold and intolerant and I really like to avoid problem especially fights or argument and I do get bored easy especially with the one word or one line replies or boring phone conversations I'll give those eh ? I don't care. cant be bother . whatever attitude and if i become bored and I feel encumbered by the relationship, I will not have a moment's hesitation about ending the relationship SOON or NOW because all i can say is I'm really really really a very very very impatient person. VERY . And, a person whom are very sensitive may be tough to communicate with me because of my so call not serious attitude ? i guess so?. And you see, most people are afraid to tell their partner how they feel because it might just mean nothing to them and slowly feeling started to fade, things get complicated ... and so on. All those hate, rate, shake, break ... everything. Maybe it's time to temporarily to get the person off your mind.

No comments: