Tuesday, June 12, 2012

When love is real, it finds a ways




sorry i haven't been updating as often but im finally back.
If you haven been following me on twitter you haven known that my daily life was practically like boring...
I've been working for the past 4 days at suntec conversion hall with calver, sky and jun yang. (; yeah , the pc show from 7-10june .



Hall 603 , level 6.  Last day of it fair .
meet up with love after that night and gotten up the next day to town and end up dining at sushi tei which is like around evening ! hell man, i was so damn hungry as it was my first breakfast ? lunch ? okay dinner. LOL. And there's only two of us and the bill cost like bomb and then we head opposite 313 to get some drinks as its still early before catching the snow white & the huntman at 9.45pm. Movie was great and i get distracted by the timing because we wanted to catch the last bus but end up we cabbed home straight after movie.



Saw the piglet? hahs, love bought this back from hongkong and other than this i still got winnie the pooh and the chipmunks but still i love piglet because it's pink and it's a phone accessories ! So sick of my phone right because like boring especially i can't customize my iphone everything in pink and i haven't even repair my cracked screen. so many stuffs to do ); alright bye guys, it's time for me to catch my tiamo chocolate drama. BYE!

No comments: