Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Anni


Happy 23'rd , 18 months and still counting...


Happy anniversary,

I just want to say that I love you and thank you for all the love and happiness you've brought to me. You know how hard things have been for me through out all this months and I know you have been through the  same thing. 

And, how our relationship seems to be a struggle after another but there is one thing
that remains constant .. my love for you. Please don't get angry and don't ever compare you to my friends because you're different and you will always my priority. 






















Still remember 18 Dec ? our first movie together @ ceni and we went to smoke 
before catching tron and the first time you saw me get catch by hsa hahs ! 






23 Dec , you asked me to be your officially girlfriend. 25 Dec, Christmas celebration at your cousin house with Alvin' and co. 16 Jan, still remember those moment we went to east coast for BBQ with them and it's was so cold and you piggyback me and we spend our night lying on each other lap ? and those couple date we have on feb 19 at the cathay? we catch the black swan together. 21 April, source code. 29 April, Arthur. 13 may, Fast 5.  8 May, Thor. 






Our 1st anniversary, we catch The Tourist @ town again and it's the first time we dine together at Cedele and cny shopping. Not forgetting the most important day which fall on 14 Feb (: 




Our first valentine's, we had our dinner at Eltoro and you came to my school and fetch me ! I was so happy and you surprise me with a necklace which I am still wearing right now. 


















You gave me so much to remember, I haven't been able to escape you. The first time we fought so badly till we nearly breakup after you came back from Batam & I was at Amourious with marcus & co, you cabbed down to show me how big your love for me and you were kneeling down w me. * meltz * ohmygod, i feel like crying now :'(  you make me so special, like I'm your one and only one and I always feel so happy being with you like this.  I love you because you bring the best out of me and you're the one holds the key to my heart. 




 Baby, you know what? I love your intelligence, cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me. <3 Still remember how we suddenly talk back after we broke? We meet up at amk hub for lunch and I suggest to eat new york but you were sick at that moment .. I was about to go after our lunch and instead of that you asked me to accompany you longer :)












 I'm so happy then we decided to catch The lucky one together and you hold my hand again during the movie and we got back together again and after a few week later, we quarrel again during mickey' bdea and we broke up.






But this time round is different, I hold you back before my birthday and that period of time you already book your air tix to HongKong and I suddenly feel lost and out of touch when I saw those girls we have been talking to. My heart misses a beat

We have both gone through so much in our lives; we've both been hurt and have lost trust in each others, but I ask you to give me a chance as I give you one. I don't ask for much, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would hurt you because I really wish to be by your side and with no one else. 


Now, once again, you are back to my life and I do not know what the future holds for us but I'm glad you are back again. 


Maybe, in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, care and cherish you but from this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other's arms. So, When I say I love you it is truly meant .  


Iloveyou, NJT.

No comments: