Monday, August 20, 2012

我們會更好的





Really can't wait to end my N' and start working in order for me to get a new camera and overseas trip. 
I also want to change my hair colour. I want something like red? brown?. 
okay, it's 20 august today and 3 more days to my anniversary again. 1 years and 8 mths .
 Happy 20 monthsary baby. 
Some of my friends been questioning me about I can keen on this relationship for so long. 
you see, my relationship isn't as perfect as your guys think and we used to be the on-off type and yes i gotta with another guy before so this 20 months isn't the proper counting so yes. I'm sure everyone have their own problem in their own relationship isn't ? I think that the whole point of being with someone is you can 
 talk to them and let go of everything, and even when you are at your worst, they still like you, they still want to speak to you and care about you even you don't.
 They will still forgive and forget . And, even though your guys are together for a long time i'm sure there's something you actually incredibly insecure about and they don't realize it but you can't say anything, because then they would know your weaknesses. Sometimes people lost interest because you put too much hopes in and end up getting disappointed. I know relationship aren't supposed to be easy. 
 I'm sure people treat another person based on how they treat them right ? As long as the person put in effort, you will too isnt ?  something like " I'm willing to make it work if you are. " Nobody would like when people give up so easily and I don't think there's ever really a right " time" to let someone go. If they mean something to you, you should try your hardest to keep them in your life no matter what. If that person can't forgive you then you shouldn't waste time over missing something in the past. Life changes, people grow up and grow apart, and you have to accept that because you see love is like someone fall for you for the wrong reasons and they still love you after all the hurt because they can't pick who they love. And even though we know we shouldn't love them, we do and always will, because there are just a small number of people in this world who will " get " us for reasons we can' explain, even when they shouldn't.
I don't know if we could be together in the future, maybe after his army life? maybe after his working life? You see happy ending doesn't include a guy or girl, maybe it's you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over freeing yourself up for something better in the future but still I wish we could. But I won't be so hard on myself because I know I will screw up. This few days I getting upset because you constantly keep on breaking the promise that you'll change about your bad habit but never will and every action of yours and everything you say now, I will have my doubts about it. Sometimes I would like somewhat distance myself from you, I'm sorry for being cold for this days but I really hate it when people are late for date but still not a million fights could make me hate you because I love you so much. I hope we could do more about the communication part because when communication dies, so does the connection.


No comments: