Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hi people. I'm not back for daily updating but I'm proud that one more day to 23rd and which is my 19 months with my boyf, YES. It's still counting...  And yes, just that we're easily affected both by emotions and sometimes those emotions might hurt us and suspicious about others' feeling but still our love is strong enough and always find ways to get back to each other. My boyfriend is very mysterious person and there are too many reason for him to be secretive. He's so deep and sometime I think I have to take a lifetime for me to understand him and talking about secretive he don't open up easily to people around him since he can't trust people easily but come close to say he's really a passionate person ( okay at times ) LOL. I mean like when he is doing something he really loves, he will put all his heart and soul into it and there's no middle ground.. Although he has a very tough outer shell but he also very soft inside and every time we quarrel his emotions run deep and I knows that just that he puts up a tough facade in order to not get hurt and always giving calm face is also another reason why people don't easily approach him but he will still give in to me and indeed very tough to get into his inner circle, but I guess I'm really lucky enough to make it there because he is one guy who is willing to sacrifice himself for me. The best part is out of all my exs he is one of the most loyal person I get, I don't know if he flirt with other girls but still he will always come back to me and this make me loved and I know where I stand.  blahh blahh blahh ~~~ yesyesyes.. My boyfriend jealousy super super HIGHHHHHH and he like to ask too many question but he's caring and super affectionate. I'm happy (;
okay, got to go. bye !

No comments: